Established in 1935, School Guide is a comprehensive directory of four- and two-year colleges, nursing and business schools located in the United States.
What’s in a School Guide?
- Listings for every accredited four-year and two-year college in the United States.
- Regional editions include nursing and business & career schools.
- Comprehensive Financial Aid info including tuition tax credits, grants, loans and state aid.
- College Planning Guide
- Cross reference section of majors
- Red and White Student Response Cards
- New York City Metropolitan Area (Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster Counties)
- Long Island (Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk Counties)
- Upper New York State (North and West of Poughkeepsie)
- New England (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine)
- New Jersey
- Philadelphia and Eastern Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania
- Delmarva (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, DC)
- Chicago-Milwaukee Areas
- Florida, Puerto Rico, Caribbean Islands